- Cisco Certification
CCNA - Security
- 25 days Regular Course
- 75 Hours
- 10 days Crash Course
Security and risk management skills are among the most highly sought after skills in networking and the demand is growing. The CCNA Security course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their CCNA-level skill set and help meet the demand for network security professionals. The curriculum provides an introduction to the core security concepts and skills needed for the installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
You must study & pass the CCNA Routing & Switching course before you can take this course.
Certification needed for
- Network Security is the most in-demand IT skill.
- Set you apart from non-certified peers and help you gain recognition.
- Better remuneration and improved marketability of skills.
- Expand your knowledge & skills for personal growth.
Lab equipments available
- Cisco Router 1841
- Cisco Router 2811
- Cisco Router 2821
- Cisco Router 2911
- Cisco Router 3845
- Cisco Switch 2960
- Cisco Switch 3560 with PoE
- Cisco Switch 3750 with PoE
- ASA 5510
- ASA 5520
CCNA Security New Syllabus (210-260)
1 Campus area network (CAN)
2 Cloud, wide area network (WAN)
3 Data center
4 Small office/home office (SOHO)
5 Network security for a virtual environment